Thursday, September 14, 2017

2017 Super Bowl Champion New York Jets

Subtitle, an exercise in gematria frivolity.


It will be no big surprise to many readers that every team is hinted at being the 2017 Super Bowl champion using the baseless systems of modern gematria. With intent I'm combining some of the concepts I've seen together that have already or could possibly be used in conjunction in the future.


As a starting point. The Jets are considered to be a prime contender for the most inept team in 2017. If you want to, pick what you fancy. It's pretty easy to convert them to the champ.


The big number this year is 98 since it's the 98th NFL season. TOM BRADY and ELI MANNING, both prior ring bearers each have the decency to equal 98 in simple. The ever obfuscating NIPTUCKs have not made it clear which of their 98's is better this year, so naturally the narrative is either. Team names of 98 are important, but not necessary for my exercise. I don't want this to get too involved and outlandish. So I'm sticking with a player name.


Boy they sure do love their prime numbers. And 98 is not prime. I could use sum of the divisors, 2+7+7=16. Yet, just as much as I don't want to get too involved I want a prime and want to include some stupid ass crap they do all the time.


So reverse the digits. 98=89. 89 is the 11th prime number. Bingo.


That's a teeny number. We're not going anywhere with simple or reverse elisions, except with reductions. A boatload of stuff reduces to 11.


Nobody said it has to be the quarterback. From the comments I take it the Kelvinator got into a debate over whether Tom Brady is THE CHOSEN ONE=98. So the NIPTUCKs haven't fully decided for this year.


Now I pull up the Jets roster. Even a full name is going to be more than 11 when reduced. I could be really trivial and just use a first name, but I'll settle for last names. The list is alphabetical. And mercifully my homework is finished. Adams =11. Which equals 89 which equals 98. He's the chosen one.


Just by chance since there's so many numbers flying around in football, his jersey number is 33. Other than 98 I can't think of a more fortuitous coincidence. 33 is the most overused reduced number in gematria.




Great news for the Jets fans. Other than the hundreds of other 11/89/98 guys out there.


Great, now I have to start checking recaps for his stats unless he gets cut from the roster or injured.


Game 1 vs. Bills.


1 assisted tackle, 4 tackles. Went to college at LSU =14 (Septenary).  Forced a fumble. A very "Chosen One" kind of feat for a defensive player.


Not convinced yet? He signed a $22.3 million contract on 7/20/2017.


223= Masonic (Jewish)
223= Synagogue of Satan


7+20+20+17 =64
CHOSEN =64
FORCED =33. Forced fumble, just like his jersey number.


It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment