Monday, April 17, 2017

A Note About False Coincidences

Yes, I have not been as active as I want to be here, but my excuse is valid. I have been extremely distracted with my aunt being hospitalized. They're not sure but it looks like her last dose of Ploropheril wasn't well tolerated. I'm nor going to mention her name so no silly numbers are generated by it, the reasons I mention it are because it leads me to what I consider to be a truly interesting number and an angry rant.


She's in room 144. This is commonly known as "a gross". 12x12. 288 is my second favorite number because most people think it's disgusting, it's two gross. Too Gross. Get it?


So I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room that hs just one other person. Bored out if my mind as I don't want to waste battery power on the phone. I don't want to talk, the lady also waiting doesn't. My eyes stray to the sign. "Waiting Room". Well, no fucking shit. I'm in a hospital in a room near the front desk with lots of chairs and no medical equipment. Did you think I'd mistake it for the bathroom? Top it all off with the dog not taking his antibiotics. The pet sitter says he learned the trick of hiding it in the peanut butter and swallows the PB and spits out the pill. Stupid dog.


 ---------------


I don't have time to grade one of the three posts yesterday, much less all of them. But I did take note of three instances of what amount to false coincidences.


The Bible. If you didn't know its a big, boring and popular book with lots of numbers in it. Chapters and verse numbers. Specific numbers referenced throughout. It's harder to find a two or three digit number NOT mentioned in the Bible. Maybe impossible.


Interstate 5 and 5am. So we're going to have a go at one digit numbers now. Major road, lots of stuff bound to happen daily "around 5".


And about that story, Isaiah Thomas sister crashing her Toyota Camry and you have a Camry. Gee, you both have the same car. That's the fourth bed selling car in the US and third in the world. BFD.

No comments:

Post a Comment