Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Numerology Blues

Sung to the tune of My Bicycle Bell Goes Ding!


Winner of the 2014 Berea Ohio KaraokeFest


<Cello Intro>


I don't see things in black and white
Everything's zeroes, ones and twos
I can't help it, this is my life
Got the Numerology Blues


I know just what is giving you the fidgets
Just shorten it to two or three digits


Know 911 was a hoax
Despite what I read in the news
I don't feel sorry for those folks
They had Numerology Blues


Ain't no need for logical deduction
Just choose a random letter reduction


Told me about the Holocaust
Those stupid, money hungry Jews
I found out no lives were lost
Using Numerology Blues


No reason to get yourself so tired
Functional brain cells are not required


Have it on good authority
They paid off Columbus's crews
That's how we prove the Earth is flat
With the Numerology Blues


Don't bother thinking about all that jive
Just change everything into sixty five


<saxophone solo>


Only report things after the fact
Despite having these so called "clues"
I'll keep on wasting all my time
Playing Numerology Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment