Saturday, April 1, 2017

Gematria Substitution Tricks-Using Their Own Weapons Against Them

The creator of the Gay Pride Flag passed away inspiring Nad to go into an unsurprising homophobic edition of his blog. Queers, Fags, AIDS, Homo....all used to support magical connections. This is all about substituting words - nicknames and synonyms, to force the result to be what you ant it to be.


So I challenged myself to create something very unflattering with four rules.


1). Using his real name only. But allowing things like Dan for Daniel. Not Danny because I've never seen him use that.


2). Common nicknames for homosexuals...no fair creating a new one, even if it's obvious that it's intent is a slur towards homosexuals.


3). Simple gematria only. No reductions (a particularly cheap cheat...pick and choose letters to ignore in the count.)


4). Reach his favorite number of 166.
I set my stopwatch and in 6 minutes and 45 seconds just playing around I came up eith


Dan E. Behrendt Queer = 166


It's that easy- let me add in some cheats and I could make hundreds of these in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment