Friday, March 31, 2017

Gematrix.org - I Call BS

I often use this site. I do have a spreadsheet, but it's labor intensive since it's not fully compatible with my phone.


A feature at the bottom shows the latest words calculated. I've never seen anything I calculated showing. Even if i exit the site and go right back in and repeat the calculation exit again, go back recalc, repeat again and again. Not there. And the list if words constantly updates without repetition if any of the phrases. It's like the site is so hugely popular that everybody is using it and your phrase is always bumped off the list. Doesn't matter what time of the day. I've tried( my time zone) 8am, 12 midnight, 3am, all sorts of times. I do expect to see repeats eventually because it seems like instead if actual usage it's just loaded in from a database.


When you calculate a new phrase it let's you see a list if other things with the same Gematria values. Useful for me when you want to bust on ignoring that "true" and "bogus" are the same. In theory you could force a phrase into the top list by repeating the search over and over. Normal people wouldn't do that. But I am far from normal.


I understand that you would not want your database polluted with slanderous things like "Billy Frotzenberger has unprotected sex with underage sheep". But why not allow something innocuous like "My bike is red with bright purple streamers on the handlebars."? If you use the link on the top searches it dies update.


Just another bogus site set up to dupe people into thinking Gematria us more popular and cooler than it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment