Monday, March 27, 2017

Gematria, Sacred Geometry!?!?

These gematridunces reference a video on how to do the basics of gematria. It's often quoted to critics in a manner that suggests that if you watch it this will explain it all. Then you will understand why I am right and you are wrong. Yeah, and monkeys fly out my butt.


In the title it's called Sacred Geometry. There are two words that you don't expect to see used together, so it must be cool, right? If you are going for a comedic angle you might title your movie Cuddly Lampreys or Demonic Cute Kittens. Hell, I'd pay to see that double feature. But let's just focus on dictionary definitions for now. Sacred, deserving of worship. Geometry, numbers and shit. Numbers worthy of worship.


Ok, not too bad so far. You got my attention. I love numbers more than anything except breakfast, Jenna Coleman and my dog. Not too big on the worshipping thing, but I'll give it a go.


Now let's pretend I watched the video and I don't have a brain. I'm hooked and I see that there's all these magical connections between things like ...oh, Girl Scouts and avocados. The video showed me how I can do it and I am getting similar results. Must be something to it.


But in reality the video doesn't explain anywhere near enough. And I do have a brain.


Geometry? You dare call this geometry? You can't even get Pi right. 22/7. Pfftt..hogwash. Yeah sure its a basic video. But its like a credit card with hidden fees. Doesn't explain when you he to break the basic rules. Wolverines close enough to wolves. "Lately things seem to be a day off.". The day Pope Iggy was buried instead of the day he died. When Seventy Five isn't 75 because you need to spell it out and gematify the words. And count it as Seenty Fie because you need to use the "V" reduction.


And so on.....


Sacred? If I'm into blind faith and need to be a mindless sheep and just do what I'm told I can follow your completely unstructured rule changes. But that ain't gonna happen until monkeys fly out my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment