Sunday, March 26, 2017

Doomsday Preparation And The Shill Game

I was a bad boy yesterday. I posted a comment on Nad's Mindless Freaks blog. Things did not go as planned, but whatever. It's long overdue that my numerology friends get introduced to a stronger dosage of my special brand of medicine. So I am preparing for Doomsday and the inevitable (?) counterattack.


I went right for the throat; no dilly dallying here. His most recent post restating how the number 166 is so special to him currently has my comment. In simple gematria, GEMATRIA IS BOGUS =166. Nothing else.


It's hard for me to guess how long it will take to get a response. First try? After multiple messages? Never? Will my comments get moderated and deleted? Time will tell.


The first step of this project is complete. The typical negative comments are just isolated. Nad posts bullshit. Commenter mentions it's bullshit. Nad calls him a troll and/or a shill. Nad uses it as an excuse to post more bullshit. Commenter gives up and goes away. I am going to be much more difficult to brush aside. I've been at this for three months now. I've logged all the tricks, false assumptions, misrepresented facts and general insanity. It's really me that makes these comments. Not some made up account to try and fake who I am. No hidden agenda. My agenda- Shut the fuck up or get mocked like you deserve.


Don't just take my word for it. Even your precious South Park is on to you. I have to guess that their episode about numerology either went completely over your head or you don't talk about it because it hit too close to home. I'll splain(still a real word) it if it's the former. They are mocking you. Somebody did a number two in the urinal that you are supposed to only use for number ones. The writers did a masterful job of turning this into how Cartman insinuates that Kyle and all Jews are responsible for 9/11. Cartman's speech in class is amazing. That's exactly the way you pinheads talk about this.


--------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment