Thursday, March 30, 2017

Forced Perspective - The Gematria Documentary (?)

Oh joy! What a fortuitous discovery. There is a documentary called Forced Perspective which helps reinforce the flaws in these gematricretin's thinking process. Being in tune to (false) evidence to support your predetermined conclusion and ignoring the contradictory evidence. Confirmation bias.


I never would gave bothered watching this. But it jumped out at me. Some artist's life in drawing and music. The simple reason I paid any attention to it-the credit's Comcast list includes the producer's name, Martin GERAMITA. And geez that title is just perfect to describe the mindset of these bozos. Your perspective has been forced.


As soon as Nad or Chucky would have seen Geramita they would rush to the computer, boot up the spreadsheet and start typing everything that shows up randomly in the movie. T-shirt says Record Emporium. Type that in. Album cover mentions , probably not the Japanese flying lizard, but lets check out every two and three digit number about Godzilla. Hey, he just said Pearl Jam and Nirvana! Now I can find small numbers about every title. Smells like teen bullshit...er...spirit.


And what do you do when you don't find a number you like? Get creative. My cousin's name is Martin, his birthday is 37 days before the key grip's wedding anniversary which in reverse satanic Gematria t reduction is 616 which I close enough to 166...Holy Shit, Uncle Barney! I think he mentioned Pearl Jam once while eating toast with grape jelly!


I haven't heard a prep about my comment Gematria is bogus=166. Time to take that to the next level. Gematria is true=166. Yep. Bogus and true both equal 43. Talk about contradictory results. That's what you  get when the basis for your presentation is inherently flawed. I don't care if you acknowledge the 'true' statement and ignore the 'bogus' statement. The mere documentation of the flaw here suits me just fine.


-------


By the way....Oblate=55.

No comments:

Post a Comment