Thursday, March 23, 2017

No, I'm Not Trying To Discredit You

I've been discovered and I'm soooooo scared. Dan claims that I'm trying to discredit him, which is not true for two reasons. It's not possible to discredit something that has no credibility in the first place. Also, why would I? You're doing a remarkable job of displaying lack if credibility by yourself.


Now this post is going up simultaneously with a podcast so I need to explain something. The acronym DING! - Dan is number generating, will be written at the same time listeners will hear a bell go DING! There will be a pause for Dan to generate numbers since he historically thinks critical comments are a signal to look for more meaning in meaningless numbers. For starters, and in order to test the sound system I want to say that the acronym DING! is what my busy team of acronym creators came up with unintentionally. This is a JAHCOFF. Just A Happy Coincidence Of Fortuitous Fate.


DING! Dan working on "onomatopoeia"


Ok, that tested out fine.


My plan unfolded like this.


1). Post regularly for a lengthy period demonstrating the reality of the innumerable ways to generate different numbers on the same topic, factual errors and what not.


2). Find a specific number he focused on. Got it. 166. Point out something unflattering in his blog.


3). Let things percolate and see if I get a reaction.




DING! Percolate, Mr. Coffee, Joe DiMaggio


And what a surprise. DING! Sarcasm. The first reaction was immediately to turn my name into 166. For him, this is a clue he's onto something. All it actually does is prove you can boil down anything into any two or three digit number you want. The fact that my name in reverse is 166 is JAHCOFF.


I did a bit of homework in how "magical and personal" 166 is. I have more, but temporal DING! limitations limit me to just three. These phrases all equal 166 in just simple Gematria. No reverse, reduced, letter reduction or other bs.


Toy Train Set
Iced Tea With Lemon
Pink Milk Carton


The first two share the characteristic of commonality. Lots of kiddies (and adults) have toy trains. Iced tea with lemon....start a sentence "iced tea with <blank > and most people will fill in the blank with lemon. On purpose, pink milk carton is a bit of a stretch, but not unheard of. Dairies code the grade of milk by color for consumer convenience. It's either deceitful or ingenuous DING! to think that these only apply to one person.


Now there's lots more stuff that makes absolutely no sense. I'll fill in a real example with an update later. But something like Flaming Monkey Snot' might be equal to 166 in just simple gemetria. Use all the tricks and you can turn a crapload of things into 166.


Communication doesn't work by taking a big thing and shortening it into a small thing. There's a reason we identify it as "toy train set". Think of the confusion at Christmas time when Dad asks you to help set up the toy train set under the tree. Billy wonders why he should put low-fat milk under the tree. Mom shows up with iced tea and wonders why everyone doesn't want hot chocolate instead. DING! (milk chocolate).


To address a specific criticism of this blog. Dan, in all these posts, latched on to my comment about 513, although "I've said lots of things that aren't true.". Within a couple of days of my original message I posted correction explaining I misunderstood. If I hadn't posted my correction I wonder if he would have even noticed the error. In the meantime he provides no explanation on the main point of my comment. Gematria Is Bogus=166. There's no good counter argument here. Gematria is bogus does equal 166. Gematria is True also equals 166. How can you trust a system that allows completely contradictory things to be the same?


This problem won't ever go away.  Your stuck with promoting a flawed basic framework. Not you personally. Not everything is all about you, believe it or not. I'm attacking the entire system, because even if there actually have been two snowflakes that were exactly the same I refuse to believe ALL snowflakes are the same. DING! (snow, analogy, hot chocolate again).


Go ahead and have your fun making your silly numbers up if it's only your monumental DING! (Washington Monument) waste of time. But like my favorite quote about global warming DING! (Al Gore, climate change, greenhouse gas, polar bears, snow, hot chocolate again):


Your entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. I'm entitled to demonstrate the flaws. Try and prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment