Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Pope Is A Nigger

SupraNad had two posts, but I wanted the most eye catching title for my response.


Yes. You got that right. He really said that. It's refreshing to see that Nad's racism is a lifelong commitment and not just limited to Black History month. The way this one starts off is because one of the members of Sister Sledge died. Chain together some numbers retrieved from Wikipedia about song release dates and such. Then back to the slurs. Slave, nigger, black. He's just repeating himself. Then he literally proudly announces that he just noticed a new one.


Darky=59
Pope Francis=59


I can't believe that of all the infinite different things you could gemitrugate (gematria conjugation) to a simple two digit number of 59 he chose to proudly announce that one. And I thought my Girl Scouts/Avocados stuff was insane. I'm just a rookie.


------------------------------------


It's March Madness and so we have a lot of Moon shit we're going to have to put up with for weeks to come. Michigan State's "Wolverines are close enough to wolves " apparently have a decent team so should go deep through the brackets. Maybe they have a lot of darkies on their team. I mean, that is to say that the Pope and God are on their side.


Now this is gematria critic gold here. Bringing up the moon (again) and wanting to tie in a cheese reference* we have a mention of how the moon is not really made of cheese(fucking duh) but it goes back to an old fable with a fox and wolverine...er....wolf. If one researches the story of moon being made of cheese you find that it is a prime example of credulity.


Credulity is a watered down version of gullibility. Both involve blind belief in something that's not true. Gee, doesn't that describe gematria absolutely perfectly?


*. I called this one right in my previous post. I just used the titmouse angle to emphasize incorrect animal identification.

No comments:

Post a Comment