Sunday, November 25, 2018

There’s Just No Escape

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=00JxBaKhew8&lc=z23qgzkacl3dynj3lacdp430yi4tmfgauu4hzuorchpw03c010c.1543135580481573&feature=em-comments

Geez.  One of the things I appreciate about my subscription to Sir Sic’s YouTube channel is that he doesn’t bother with gematria.  A chance to not be assaulted with the relentless manufacturing of tiny little numbers.  So, still under the haze of tryptophan induced sleepiness from Thanksgiving turkey I see a new Sic video and settle into my momentary indulgence into some form of crankery (which still  is associated with Thanksgiving as of course crankberry sauce is part of the feast) that isn’t gematria.

Forgetting that since this is power plants are fake as the topic that this means electricity which means magnetism which means crank magnetism.

Now I did apply the rules I learned from my Ted Talks comments experience.  In general if you want your funny comment to get attention it’s best to get it in early.  Else it get buried amidst the other funny comments.  So I had a plant joke, a planned plant joke, a planted planned plant joke, that I started typety typing as the video just started.  As soon as I found out what was the basic misconception.

And then it hits.  About the 8:18 mark, the Freemasons/Illuminati/NWO is also involved since 3,300 means 33.  Which is mocked by Sir Sic as not being the same number.  Well Sic, old boy, you don’t know your gematria.  In theory I could have edited my joke or put up a second comment with a correction, but that would leave me bored for today.  So I’ll put this into a blog post.

There is one rule in gematria you need to understand.  A couple of rules, maybe, but the additional rules are more like a subset of the one big rule.

Rule# Only - There are no rules.
Everything equals everything else and through confirmation bias or deliberate attempt to market for monetary gain, whatever number you don’t like can be changed into another number.

So as an attempt to edumacate Sic’s groupies I will expand on this.  Especially since I intend to forward this post to his attention.  About the 3,300=33, this sounds like a rule but it’s broken more often than it isn’t.  The power plant guy is using the old “in gematria you drop zeroes” concept.  In practice this is translated to “in gematria you drop zeroes except when you don’t.”  You can actually drop any digit you want, ones get dropped a lot, too.  Sometimes repeating digits can be dropped.  No sense in letting a perfectly good 2223 slip by without changing it into a perfectly good, overused smaller 223.  It’s a mental process, deliberate or unconscious, that says, “Attu dammit, this number is too fucking big to show up just by converting letters to numbers, can I reasonably get away with changing it?”  With a bit of, “What’s the easiest, do I need to resort to prime numbers or rearrangements or whatever else looks like the most believable shortcut?”  Drop zeroes all the time?  Fuck no.  The base elision itself has J=10 and T=20.  SIC=50 in reverse.  The odds that you’ll see this used as 5 are pretty slim.  Close to zero.  That’s the only zeroes you’ll see being dropped, the odds that a rule is consistently applied or anything will have any meaning.

As for 33 itself, get used to it.  Just by math and the convenient Freemason tie in 33 shows up all the time.  Average word length in real language and the reduction of everything from 1-9 so z doesn’t equal 26=you have to be an idiot to not find several hundred 33’s every day if you go looking for it.

Just thought it was a good time to remind the less mentally capable that there’s lots of people that enjoy mocking you, not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment