Friday, November 2, 2018

Free Sports Gematria Picks - NFL Week 9

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/11/update-nfl-weekly-picks-will-no-long-be.html?m=1

No, not there.  Here are my picks:

Thursday night: San Francisco
I knew that San Francisco would win this game.  Note that 34 points is more than 3 points, by somewhere in the neighborhood of 31 points give or take a few.  34, 3, And 31 are all numbers.  Therefore it’s gematria.

Sunday games:
Note that the teams all have names.  And that includes what city they are from.  And each team has what the sports world calls “players” on the team.  Unless it’s a tie somebody will do what the sports world calls “win the game”.  Also, there will be (again, excepting a tie or postponement or cancellation) a “loser”.  (Other than the losers that pay money for failed predictions.) Each team that scores will have what the sports world calls “points”.  These are all numbers.  Invoking the rules of gematria I am making up any numbers I want for each team name, player, coach, etc... after the games are over.  If I am right or wrong it is because of double scripting events.  So my picks are:

I predict the winner of each game will be the winner.  Because of 1,2,3,4,....9999.
I predict each loser will be the loser because of 1,2,3,4....9999.

Now, actual predictions based on point spreads and gut feelings.
Bills suck, so Bears on the road look good - Chicago
The Bucs played the Bengals tough last week on the road - Tampa
Browns should win about five games this year, but not here - KC
Which Miami team shows up for this game?  The one that lost to Detroit at home? - Jets
Not a fan of Baltimore, but I hate the Steelers - Ravens
This one is tough.  I flipped a coin.  A nickel if that matters - Vikings
Redskins are overrated - Falcons
Houston started slow but looked good last week second half - Texans
Chargers just because Seattle reminds me of Hubbard
I hope this game is on TV.  Where’s my nickel? - Rams
I’ve got enough upset picks - Dallas
As much as I hate Pittsburgh I hate New England more.  I’m hoping for being wrong but I have to go with the evil empire - New England

And the real prediction with non gematria - probably somewhere around 50% either 5-7, 6-6, 7-5 over the twelve games.

No comments:

Post a Comment