Thursday, August 23, 2018

Miscellaneous Weird Stuff

Ive been trying to establish a pattern of only posting every other day.  As mentioned weeks ago I’m up in the air on how long I’ll actively continue with new material .  Because there isn’t really a whole lot of new material. My time will be better spent organizing already existing material.  So let’s just throw out some fairly recent stuff of note:

Brother Berg Is Back
I’m so not surprised.  Now the story is that the life’s work has been deleted by WordPress and the reaction is to within a week counter the Illuminati suppression of the free material by starting a new blog on Blogger and an account to get donations to pay for the decodes on Patreon.  How the evil empire is not going to find out about this is a mystery.

Pi=1314
 The G man announced that Pi is 3.14 and gematrinates to 1,314. Not a zero in sight to drop. So why isnt 34 or 27 Pi if you can drop any digit you want? Not a great find, but I haven’t seen much Pi nonsense lately.

Hubbard Looking For A Job?  
Something mentioned about wearing out his fingers or wrists.  What happened to Uber??  Someone complimented his flurry of recent blogging and video output and I guess he’s got the time on his hands.

Criminal Minds TV Show
Kinda thought I would have seen something about this.  Maybe it is out there somewhere and I missed it.  The latest episode is about some truthers getting killed and the profiling team investigating.  Joe Mantegna rocks, and I should watch this show more than I do.  Look for some of the familiar lingo like “false flag”, “truther” and Roswell.  Hell, make a drinking game out of it.  Spoiler:  The truther did it.  So if there’s commentary about it expect it to be labeled shill media garbage.

Wrestling
Probably mentioned this before.  But there has been a lot of wrestling content lately.  It strikes me as odd since for legal purposes the wrestling entertainment industry has long ago admitted it's an act.  So, what exactly is the point?  Mocking through mockery which is the point of outright mockery?

Gone AWOL
Will be a future topic.  There are some regulars that had been active even just a few weeks ago that don’t seem to bother anymore.  I just need to spend an hour or two to compile a list.

FBI Visit(?)
 A couple reasons not to go into too much detail. It could be worthy of a whole post, but it’s just from yesterday. Supposedly the story is that the FBI visited Hubbard and did a lot of stuff wrong.  So there’s already talk about if this was the real FBI.
There’s a FTFM blog post and the video that Shanny S. comment is attached to.  It could be a new take on the sympathy ploy, substituting the government abuse for being charitable to random homeless person. Which being cynical is the first thing that comes to my mind.

I don’t want to make a big deal about it operating under the philosophy of “don’t feed the trolls” if there’s no more mention of it.  Backlash effect stuff. If it is real I certainly don’t need the FBI knocking on my door, “It really doesn’t help with you antagonizing these guys.  Knock it off.”  So it would be odd for me not to mention I saw this, but it’s too fresh to make any kind of assessment, even based on pure speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment