Thursday, August 9, 2018

Manufacturing Non-Coincidences

A side project of my main project here has been to deliberately create non-coincidences.  The method I chose suited me and has been pretty successful.

Sticking to YouTube as the focal point I share some of the experience.  I can’t prove it, but the bulk of the evidence suggests that the recommendation algorithm does make some rather odd choices.  I have purposefully bounced around watching things I would never consider bothering with.  At least I find some hidden gems that actually entertain me along the way.

An example of something that appears to be easily duplicated by others is the different channels that have similar content.  I watched a couple of videos on scam baiting, where people call phone scammers to either waste their time, hack their PCs or both.  Immediately after that videos from two different channels with similar content appear, “Recommended for you”.  Hardly a coincidence.

Now something I’ve seen often enough to be curious about is what looks like mixing themes in the recommendations.  I also watched a Hitler Rants Parodies video around the same time.  I hadn’t seen one in years and since I found it amusing before so I thought I’d check it out.  These are captioned segments of the movie Downfall where the English translation is horribly mangled for comedic effect.  Or not comedic effect if you don’t like that kind of thing.  Returning to my main menu I was recommended an old video of Hitler being annoyed by phone interruptions out of hundreds or thousands of choices.  The World Cup was going on at the time and almost every new video was Hitler ranting about soccer games.

Regardless of if these are linked together by the recommendation algorithm, now phone scams and Hitler are part of my long term memory.  And you don’t need to have a good memory.  You can do things, especially things you don’t normally do, that increase your array of life experiences and write them down or record them in a database.  Let’s see here’s a two year old database entry I made on cats reacting to cucumbers (a real thing on YouTube).  Now two years later someone ate a cucumber sandwich and I see I have life experience with cucumbers.  Coincidence or not?

That’s the problem with the undefined time frame for simultaneity in the gematria narratives.  Exacerbated by every suggestion that an extremely old event relates to what happened seconds, minutes, hours, or days ago.  Or the reverse when what could or should appear to be match is ignored because there’s obviously some other kind of selection criteria being applied when confronted with a two or three digit number.

If you had an infinite amount of time you could amass an infinite amount of data in your written pages or your database, whereby everything is included in the database.  Just because you keep focusing on the same topics instead of getting out and around more doesn’t mean that these other events do not exist.  And since the proof is to find more and more ways to force the matches in bizarre manners with an infinite amount of time everything can be tied to everything else via small numbers.  Just because you don’t understand the math of infinity doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So there’s your start.  Write down cucumbers since that was picked at random.  Now that I’ve mentioned it, decide for yourself if days later you encounter anything cucumber related it has significance or not.  Or if you don’t encounter it until 20 years from now has the coincidence significance expired?  Hey, I’m not the one that started suggesting that really old events that aren’t simultaneous by a long shot are synchronized.  You tell me what the timetable is and we’ll talk from there.  Which isn’t going to happen without any real rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment