Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Scripps Spelling Bee - A Reminder Of Reminding

From May 29th to May 31st a group of over 500 young spelling assasi asassa ossa killers participated in the annual Scripps spelling bee.  And here is a rare case where the shoehorned in source of of Organic Matrix or the Freemasons does not really matter.  You would tend to think that it would be OM territory, but it is not so clear.

During times when the Organic Matrix is not stalking people’s dreams, television viewing and what your family says to you it has also crafted written (or typed) misspellings that “count” as valid gematria.  If there’s any ambiguity of spelling, like a naughty word being reported in the news as “f***er” or “f**ker”, the Organic Matrix has orchestrated that event so that whatever inevitable synchronicity arises from the tiny two digit numbers is of major significance.

Things would have been clearer if the winner was determined by the runner-up incorrectly spelling cliptractor™️ by capitalizing the C, which it never is.  But as a valuable brand name they didn’t want their good name sullied and wouldn’t allow it to be on the list of words to be spelled.  Aside from some obviously forced spelling like PI instead of the more often used Pi where what is written and not spoken counts we also have the situation of what the spelling bee is all about to deal with.  There’s no  co-champions.  Somebody has to misspell a word before the Champion is crowned.  And, since these events are recorded on film and receive written attention from the press, the evil media is involved.

Regardless of if it’s the media or the Organic Matrix, the fact that bewussteinslage was incorrectly spelled as bewusteinslage has been documented.  I know for sure because I just looked it up.  Incorrect spellings do count.

The nature of misspellings in the bee arises from a variation of the “that reminds me of” spelling game in gematria.  When I won the sixth grade spelling bee I had a word that I never heard before, mohair.  Bennie and the Jets referencing electric boots and a mohair suit was unknown to me and flying blind I nailed it (easy word, but I was only in sixth grade) instead of it reminding me of a rabbit and crashing with “mohare”.  Fortunately my Dad’s male pattern baldness made me think about how he always mentioned he wanted mo’ hair and was pissed off that Rogaine hadn’t been invented.

So not only is bewusteinslage valid, any conceivable “that reminds me of” misspelling might also be valid.  It all depends on if someone actually presents the misspelling to you.  Instead of trying to guess at logical alternative misspellings, let’s just get this over with in one fell swoop.

As an obvious Freemason shill and recording this on the Internet for as long as it might exist, I hereby declare that every word ever created in the past and all future words remind me of defenestration because it’s my favorite word.  I think about it all the time, even when I’m nowhere near an open window.

Okay gematria equation lovers.  Translate this back to the “unreminded” version.

Defenestration, defenestration defenestration defenestration defenestration defenestration.

Give up?  I don’t think I’m going to tell you.  I also don’t think you want to know.

Here we have yet another demonstration of kettle logic coming back to haunt gematria.  There’s so much contradictory material within the way it’s practiced you can’t possibly cover all the holes in the system.  Thirteen reminds me of thirty.  Dishonest reminds me of ‘it’s honest’.  Defenestration reminds me of defense administration, which I want to misspell this time as guacamole fart knocker Wollongong Jenna Coleman.

In all honesty I have gone on record that defenestration is my favorite word so it came to mind for this post.  It does have the added convenience of suggesting that any time that someone plays the “that reminds me of...” game that your illogical argument should immediately be thrown out the window.  Now I realize that my second favorite word, bavardage, also applies to gematria.  Although I have no favorite words claimed beyond those two, the spelling bee bit reminds me that diphthong is another favorite since the -thong ending reminds me of, well, thong underwear.

To wrap this up, let’s also point out that you would think what plans the evil empire has for misspelled words would be a lot more important than mocking us with rigging a basketball game, yet these cunning linguistic researchers have not provided any detailed breakdown on this or past bees.  All we get is, you guessed it, Samantha Bee reminds me of spelling bee.

#Norules, #OrganicMatrix, #Remind


No comments:

Post a Comment