Saturday, February 18, 2017

We Git Trouble Here In River City

I've been thinking about this since I watched John Wick 2 last Saturday. All kinds of crazy stuff keeps popping up that proves the Girl Scout Cookie Conspiracy is right on target for what's going on.


There was a trailer for The Great Wall. I almost fell out of my seat when they put up the graphic about the wall being 5,500 miles long. I'm not going to repost all of it but if you look back here you can see 55 is the key number in the Girl Scout/Avocado/Trump's Wall/Lamprey conspiracy. I remembered that Matt Damon was also Jason Bourne, a secret agent that lost his memory. Was this telling me that Nad has lost his mind? It looks like it.


For no particular reason I turned on the Music Man. I remembered there's a Simpson episode that follows that movie only with monorails instead of music instruments. I know why he hasn't mentioned anything about this despite it being from one of his top sources of gematria (the Simpsons #2 after football).


It's about a con man. A cheat and a liar in Iowa. Nad lives in Iowa. Nad is hoping nobody will notice that it damages his story.


Think about these nuggets. Nad has been talking about Twins recently. After the famous 76 trombones line there are 110 coronets right behind. 55x2=110-twin 55s. There's trouble in River City...the pool hall. This week Nad has been talking about reverse ordinal where you flip the script. I mentioned a couple of days ago about how changing numbers into different numbers by writing them out as words gets you stuck in an infinite loop. If you reverse LOOP you get trouble. So to avoid trouble you need to get rid of pool. So to avoid the trouble of getting into a loop you need to reverse pool and get in a loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment