Friday, February 17, 2017

A Gematria Paradox - Girl Scouts and Avocados

Would two posts about numerology be a pair of docs?


-------------------------


Yesterday I was thinking of turning my obsession with the Girl Scouts, avocados, lampreys, Peter Falk et. al. into a game. Pick some completely disassociated random subjects and bind them all together into a conspiracy story. Anyone that wants to can offer subjects and I can do it. It will be difficult to find things more far fetched than some of the things I picked.


Here's a recap of events since yesterday morning and other recent history.


As I was focused on ordinal vs. cardinal numbers I took notice that the St. Louis chapter of the Gurl Scouts just celebrated their 100th anniversary a week ago.


I picked Dakota Fanning and silverfish. Dakota Fanning is an ex-Girl Scout. Still waiting for silverfish, but one out of two ain't bad.


Carrie Fisher and Mary Tyler Moore, both blogged about by Nad, were Girl Scouts.


I watched John Wick 2 last Saturday. My buddy and I both agreed that the fight scene in the mirrored room was an homage to Enter the Dragon. As I type this, AMC is showing Enter the Dragon. And John Wick has a pit bull, like me.


I had never seen the movie Blood Lake about killer CGI lampreys before. Since lampreys were a topic it made my watch list. Lots of stuff about the local dam. Watched it the day before the Oroville Dam story hit the news.


Was talking with my sister about a 1970s era comic from England where the main character is described as 'insouciant'. Shared it with her because I knew she would remember the comic. She was just reading a book that had the word insouciant in it last night.*


Ate lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant that just opened. They had avocado smoothies. I've never seen those on a menu before.


Yesterday REELZ channel had a documentary about Sean Penn and El Chapo. Blogged about that relationship in my conspiracy.


Sunday I watched the midseason premier of the Walking Dead. Made a mental note about how odd it was that Nad and Chucky haven't made a fuss about how this means something. Filmed in Atlanta. Atlanta is now dead.


Was walking my dog with a friend and we were talking about Jenna Coleman. My dog is not a vicious killer pit bull. He's a sissy. He was described as being a "happy camper."- Jenna Coleman, happy camper, Coleman Camper.


Very oddly, last night on Jeopardy! a clue was about avocados. Jeopardy! and Cindy Stowell are what got me started on this in the first place. So surely the powers that be are using son kind if reverse psychology on me...making something I used to prove that gematria is a sham to point out that it isn't. But if its working to place all these clues in my life that it's working then it's proving it is working by proving it isn't working. But that means that it is working, which means it isn't working.


Or it's just a bunch of mundane coincidences and if the experts best argument to support it is a series of bogus two digit numbers then it deserves to be ridiculed. Remember, simple gematria- Hubbard=Douche


*-hardly a coincidence worth mentioning. She reads a ton. Just focused on the word after I mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment