Friday, February 10, 2017

Nadcissicsm, Personal Meaning In Gematria

Normally when Nadster refers to his own name and gematrifies it he gets an typical two or three digit number. Yes, that's "or" because he chooses whether to use his nickname for the first name or whether he includes hi middle name. The result is the same. The product is presented alongside numbers gleaned from current events. These are the voices in his head showing him that these numbers have a deep personal meaning to his life.


I've been at this for a couple of months now. And I see he really does think this way. It's kind of sad to see that he doesn't realize that his actual first name Dan has the same numeric value as Bob. But the numbers are talking to him. Fuck off, Bob.


So he claims he just noticed that his full name in Jewish gematria is 1317. I checked, it is. And that this means so much to him personally. His example is Dan Marino #13 and Ryan Tannehill #17. Yes, you mention those often. Well, fuck off BOB Griese, Miami Dolphins quarterback. These are my numbers and my name proves it.




I like to use the Gematrix website calculator. I don't trust the Gematrinator spreadsheet they created and use. Recently Nad referenced a March 2016 post that a critic slammed as being "bullshit" and "spurious". Nad's response-turn it into a win since it was a post about basketball. The Spurs are a basketball team. Spurious, and any other big word that can't reasonably be expected to show up on a Snapple cap are beyond his comprehension. Spurs =29. Holy hippy hoppy toads, u by itself has a value if 21. Where's the explanation how you got 29 out of this? Must be their spreadsheet.


Gematrix also lets you search by number and pulls up a database of phrases and words others have searched for. So yes, your full name does equal 1317. But so does Nick Swardson.* Not the biggest celebrity but I've seen him on Comedy Central. Are you really going to tell me that 1317 means something personal to you and Nick us just along for the ride on the beast?** If you are really bored, drunk ir both play around a bit on gematrix. You can get amazing results. My full name has the same value as Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Other than the fact that I look better in a tube top than she does, I don't think our lives have any similarities or contrasts. And I have no desire to go back and review everything about Christina looking for deep personal meaning in my life.


It's like you're my dog who pisses on everything he wants to claim as his own. You can have football since you got it first. If you're going to be that way, my own Nadcissistic data set includes but is not limited to:


The Periodic Table of Elements
Doctor Who in general
Jenna Coleman in particular, especially Jenna in lingerie or a nice French Maid outfit.
Avocados
Girl Scouts
Peter Falk
Dogs
Belly Button Lint just to prove I can find something that almost makes sense out of a ludicrous subject
Chess
Real Math
Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies which could end up being part of Girl Scouts, we'll see.
Weird Al Yankovic because he looks good in a tube top
And I'll piss on the fence more as time goes on.


*. Nick Swardson is involved in Adam Sandler's Happy Madison Productions. If you're trying to get me to change your nickname to Little Nicky it ain't gonna work. You will always be a Nad.


** ridingthebeast is another gematrua calculator site.


Now trust me. I'm not making this up. Really. There are some potential conflicts on source material. As I was gathering my thoughts for this last night I was watching a rerun of The Simpsons, fully expecting Nad commentary on it. It's the episode Sunday, Cruddy Sunday with Dan Marino. Since Vincent Price was involved and Marge mentions about him being dead, as a Vincent fan I went looking for a particular movie wondering if it was his last appearance before dying. Because I wanted to watch it, not because I wanted to be all gematratical about it. The movie is called Escapes.  A horror anthology hosted by Vincent Price.




.


Character name Mr. Avoca. So does Nad get tho because its Simpsons or do I for avocados?

No comments:

Post a Comment