Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Nad Strikes A Low Blow

Long ago I decided that my approach would be no holds barred. Juvenile, potty humor and name calling is not off limits. So as a pre-emptive strike I record this for future reference.


In one if four posts yesterday Nad used his typically pick and chose nickname selection to produce words that achieve the required magic number total. Normally this is judicious use of Dan or Daniel as desired. Melo or Carmelo Anthony when one doesn't work.


In honor of Black History month and making references to Satchel Paige, NAACP and such we have the gematria for:


Nigger(twice, different systems)
Jigaboo
Cotton Picker
and more


I guess he's not trying to win Neil DeGrasse Tyson over to his camp. Not so much because he's black but because of how stupid this pulling numbers out of his ass looks. Neil is pretty smart. I have it on good authority he eats crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment