Friday, February 3, 2017

Evil Masonic Girl Scouts Failed Murder Attempt Of Peter Falk

Thanks, you ruined my viewing of Columbo. It turned into a gematria trigger and serves as more proof as to how just easy this is.


Enough of too many numbers right now . It's moronically simple to use all the cheats to create numbers. I've been so number centric it's time to reveal a hidden conspiracy that makes just as much sense as what Nad and Chucky talk about.


Watch a movie. Start the wheels spinning. Compare with current events. Find dates and other numbers. Tie it all together and you have your proof.


Other than the insane conclusion actual events and people are factual here. As promised I am avoiding the numbers that I can easily add later if challenged.


I was watching Columbo on Hallmark channel. Columbo drives a French car, a Peugeot. This reminded me of yesterday's terrorist attack at the Louvre. So I thought there must be something meaningful about death and cars.


Peugeot has a limited edition model. There is an actress, Ely Pouget- LE Peugeot. Ely was the star I the movie Death Machine. See, death by machine, cars are machines.


Peter Falk survived a car crash in 2008.


Columbo's car is a rusted, dirty old relic. It is not in MINT condition. Girl Scouts most popular cookie is Thin MINTS.


--------------------------------------


It's that easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment