Monday, August 14, 2017

Scary Simpsons Twins Apufeemia

Holy Doublemint Gum! There is something to the Simpsons Illuminati connection! Look at all the twins! Yeah, the Illuminati is mocking us by hiding information in an entertainment show instead of, like, a documentary about twins.


Bart has a double in Double Double, Boy in Trouble. There's a Halloween episode where his conjoined twin is chained in the attic. Patty and Selma are Marge's twin sisters. Sherri and Terri are the snotty twins that go to Springfield school. Rod and Todd might not be twins, but they look like they could be.


There's probably a ton more. I'm going to have to twinge watch....I mean binge watch all the episodes and look for clues! Twins are so rare surely I'm on to something here.


Also, think about this. All the different characters. And the credits only show a few names. A lot of these characters sound an awful lot alike, like they could be voiced by ......


somebody's twin! Just didn't get listed in the credits.


Further proof. I hardly ever post twice a day anymore. This is my second today! Gotta spray some Illuminati repellent around...they're out to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment