Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How Can I Stop Blogging When I Have All These Doubts?

11 replies, 111 retweets and 311 likes.  Holy.  Fucking.  Shit.

That is some serious fucking numerical gematria magic.  Well, I GUESS it’s gematria since there’s some numbers there, and even though gematria is supposed to be turning words into numbers I can’t remember a day going by all year long that didn’t have something just numerical without words converted.

I couldn’t help but chuckle as recently a big deal has been made about 11 lately.  The master number you don’t reduce unless you do reduce it.  But I have to point out that you don’t get that kind of numbers in Twitter unless your comment gets a lot of wide appeal.  This is one of my top Tweets, but not completely unknown to me since I genuinely do have a pretty good sense of humor.  Had two really good ones on Monday, too.

So the question is, is this something significant only possible by the Organic Matrix getting involved, or the Jesuits or whoever is the flavor of the day since they can’t make up there minds who is in control?  Or is it something bound to happen based on something call math and math’s partner in crime, probability?

I suppose that the Organic Matrix might be on top of the flow chart above math, but seems suspicious to me.  I may have to keep seeking the truth on that one since 22/7 isn’t really Pi and decimals are dropped and so on.  And why did it have to be 311?  That’s the mirror image of 113.  Which could mean DISHONEST=113 or it could mean Truth=113, depending on which one of the 113,111,311,111 different elisions are available.  It’s kind of like asking a supreme power to answer a question and getting the Magic 8 Ball response of “How the fuck should I know?” every time.

I think I can still stop seeking the truth as shortly after this the numbers of likes and retweets changed.  Just like your clock can change from 11:11 to 11:12 in the middle of something I could have waited to take the screenshot and not had any issues with doubt.  But that’s the way pattern recognition works.  I saw the 1’s, it seemed unusual, then other than a momentary raised eyebrow I ignored it and moved on with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment