Friday, December 28, 2018

Celebrating 25k Page Views






Wasn’t sure I was going to make it by the two year anniversary, but here it is with a couple of days to spare.

What I’ve learned about my view count —> Eventually after you linger around long enough spam views take control.  I estimate that the legitimate page view count is really more like 5,000.  I don’t know why my “friends” that produce my source material seem to have a problem with spam, but so far it’s been limited to view counts, here.

Here’s the actual spam for two years:

1 piece of football picks for $$, that annoyingly buried a looping link into the text of my post.

3 pieces of mild hate posts complaining that I’m wrong and just don’t know what I’m talking about.  Of course, once you can explain to me why Truth and Dishonesty both equal 113, or any of the real issues that show your just making up shit as you go along or being a moron and settling for confirmation bias, then we can talk.  But, you’re kinda stuck on not having any logical arguments.  So, let’s rephrase that to “learn how to debate instead of playing pigeon chess and we’ll talk about”.

1 mystery message where somebody simply said, “Hi.” Which I chose to get rid of since it seemed like it might have been a test run to see if I was paying attention.  Which brings us to

1 really nasty and uncalled for hate commentary with no point of view or of course any evidence.  Deleted since I didn’t want the perpetrator to get the attention they wanted.  Sure, I do a lot of name calling, but I DON’T do it on your blogs and videos.  If you don’t like what you read here and you aren’t willing to try and understand why gematria doesn’t work, you should pretty much just fuck off.  I can start posting on your old videos and blog posts if it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment