Saturday, September 1, 2018

Super Magic Gematria

I think I’ll go down the middle of the road for this journey.  Part of me wants to be extremely insulting as one of the ultimate “Well, duh!” moments we’ll ever encounter.  Part of me wants to be extremely nice.  Indeed, a very small part.  The part that hopes that one day this person will truly wake up and stop asking other people to wake up.

So, the nice part first, as nice as I can be.  Let’s apply what we know about the Dunning Kruger Effect here.  No, I haven’t grown some kind of new conscience that feels guilty about mocking gematria mooks and cropped the screen shot I took to document this lest it disappear.  I’m not protecting a guilty conscience of my own or trying to hide the identity of this “genius”.  It’s mostly to make it more difficult for “them” to find so I have a better chance of getting more golden nuggets to work with, as this commenter displays the epitome of just not getting it.

Now since most of the videos start off the same way, I’ll engage in the same practice.  “If you’re new to my channel....”. Yes, in gematria letter=number.  So if you add M+I+A+M+I you get the same thing as adding up M+I+A+M+I.  So it should be no big surprise that when you add MIAMI to DOLPHINS that you’ll get the same value as MIAMI DOLPHINS. And yet here it’s super crazy weird that this holds true, because nothing says magic gematria like performing the most basic of gematria functions of adding values for letters together.

Even as recent as a couple of months ago I would have rechecked several times to see if somebody else pointed out how brutally obvious this is.  But now after my experiences I’ll just assume that it’s operating under the low operating standard of, “You agree with me today?  Cool!” and that nobody will bother.  Somewhere some kind of quality control standards should apply instead of allowing an essentially meaningless comment to be gracing the pages of an allegedly intellectual pursuit.  You haven’t provided more meaningful comment than the idiots that post “First!” on a YouTube video.

Remember what Dunning-Kruger tells us.  Just because it’s obvious to people who are smart enough to instantly recognize the flaw doesn’t mean that everyone else does.  It’s easy to see that if MIAMI+DOLPHINS=MIAMI DOLPHINS seems in some way magical that it’s easy to get lost when the waters are muddied up with talk of eclipses, prime numbers, synchronicity and so on.  The blame is not to be placed on the person who posts the obvious basics, but on those that muddy the waters.  They give every indication that they know that substituting M.D. instead of MIAMI DOLPHINS or talking about mirror images or master numbers,  yields new values to play with and instead of being called out for breaking a rule it’s ammunition to have them be viewed as some sort of  deity for this awesome skill.  A skill that can be easily learned once you get beyond that it’s really about starting with the number your confirmation bias wants and working backwards to get the result.

So, in order to keep a bit of mystery alive since adding words together has now been spotted as magical, it’s high time we get what happens so often here.  Creating some new unheard of rule without any historical precedent.  A whole new set of elisions that adds an additional value based on the number of words.  That way MIAMI+DOLPHINS will no longer have the same value as MIAMI DOLPHINS.  That will teach those pesky Freemasons a lesson that they can’t hide their sports mockery from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment