Monday, September 3, 2018

Answering Hate Mail

Oh, not mine and not all hate mail, but that’s the way it works.  You need to draw in the unsuspecting viewer with a catchy clickbaity title.  Here’s a selection of three comments that all elicited an entire response video.  Let’s fix up the answers given to more align with reality.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5w4B9fxuE&t=43s.

(Sorry about the size of print.  Doug H wants to know if gematria is Satanic and wants more detail.  The sheep needs a lesson.)

Corrected response:

Doug, I really can’t give you more detail at this time.  I have to make stuff up as I go along because my kettle logic allows me to contradict myself at any given time.  So, if you can’t be more detailed in your question I can’t be more detailed in my response.  But thanks for asking, because the true sheep, the crowd of loyal minions that follow my “work” really eat up this stuff where I mock people that unwisely chose to ask me a question.  You see, my work is in the format of reverse trolling where I invite comments like yours to use as further fodder for my sheep so I can sell more books and merchandise, Patreon subs and attention.  So again, thanks for playing.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmMj2avLf5Q

(Josh Summers name has 43 numerology and he wants to know if that’s bad.)

Corrected response:

Josh, well yes and no.  Like in the video I made just for you I explain that all numbers have duality.  Because I can create any number I want and I get to pick and choose what is evil and what is good I can make it mean whatever you want.  Like 113 being DISHONEST or “Truth” depending on my purpose.  I suppose it all comes down to how much you pay me.  You seem like a nice guy, so I’ll give you a pretty middle of the road, short video response here.  But if you want 43 to mean something really good then throw major $$ my way and it will be the best number ever for you.  A modest donation will get you dipshitmatic immunity where if a number ever sounds bad and matches the hundreds  of different numbers I can generate from your name my sheep will leave you alone and probably give any vacuous comment you make a 👍 and maybe even a reply like, “Cool that your name equals 43, SUPER COOL=43 in full reduction and PhraseShopping is allowed by all us cool dudes!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1YmPrGG83w&t=34s

(To paraphrase Marilyn, she thinks gematria as used in the recent George W. Bush video is bullshit.)

Corrected response:

Whoa!  Back off, not cool!  You don’t know what you’re talking about!  Although I’m really into this reverse trolling invitation thingie, I had to delete your comment because it’s getting dangerously close to me putting more effort in than I want to expend.  You see, you’re asking the wrong person since of course I’m going to avoid all the things that are wrong (there are a lot) with my system.  I’m too busy trying to get $$ from my loyal minions and it’s getting hard to keep up the facade.  Your comment is only going to lead to more comments that I’ll have to respond to or delete.  Don’t make me do numerology on your name.  Dipshitmatic immunity is out of the question for you.  But thanks for the opportunity to put up material that my sheep love to see and mock you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment