Monday, February 12, 2018

My New Project

Before we begin, there's been a remarkable influx on activity and my copyright violation post has received more page views than any other in a two day span. It's not my concern on which side of the fence the views are on. Either pissed off conspiracy theorists hating the mockery or those that enjoy the mockery. Whichever, I thought you should know my predictive powers of gematria matters correctly called this in regards to recent Holocaust activity:
http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2018/02/youtube-strikes-videos-exposing-talmud.html
_______________________________________
Having mentioned how putting all conspiracy theories being placed under the gematria umbrella actually weakens them it's time for a more pointed example of what you're getting yourselves into, namely the constant dissatisfaction with settling on a single way or at least just a few ways to arrive at a number. The gematria umbrella for arriving at its numerical values is huge.


Often I'll just say, "I can play that reduction game all day" and leave it at that. So it's time to back that up. Normally with generating antonyms I settle for the simple ciphers. This project will be huge and will only be done in small pieces at a time. If I can rely on multiple ciphers, prime numbers and mirror images (and some less often used tricks) there are bound to be a lot of antonyms just based on the actual way language works and mathematical probability. I already gave a taste of this by pointing out that 30 is the prime number list position of 113. TRUTH=30, DISHONESTY=113. You made your bed, you sleep in it. Now instead of just 113=113, 30=113 and TRUTH=DISHONESTY.


I used my superior powers of predictability regarding gematria to correctly guess I would in short order prove a numerical link between various words related to TRUTH or TRUE and their opposites. I correctly guessed I wrote down more words than I researched before taking a break. I scored 100% success so far on these.
VALID=48, HOAX=48
REAL=40, FALSEHOOD=40, UNTRUTH=40
ACTUAL=41, AUTHENTIC=41, FALSEHOOD=41, DISHONEST=41, SHAM=41
HONEST=81, LIES=18
*FACT =30, the 113th prime number. NOT TRUE 30
And of course about a year ago I found out that TRUE=BOGUS.


There are convenient words to focus on when taking on a project like this. Some words have more synonyms than others, therefore more antonyms than others. Here's the entry for SINISTER:
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/sinister
I'm not even going to begin to count how many synonyms there are. Two hundred-ish? And SINISTER has been used in a gematria story equalling 113. What are the odds that I won't find a 30 in that list or cross matching reduction elision values between all the synonyms and antonyms? Somewhere between 0% and 0%, and 0% doesn't count. When Duck of Truth put out his gematria video (called "nonsense for idiots" by Hubbard) he didn't even use reductions. If the program he wrote was upgraded for reductions, primes and mirror images it would yield quite an interesting thesaurus. Certainly enough contradiction that any reasonable, unbiased observer being exposed to gematria for the first time would be convinced.


I think I'm going to finish up the "truth" portion of this project and find another word to go through. I'm leaning towards "cranky/irascible/irked" since I'm cranky dealing with cranks.


* Forget this one the first time around. Got to work those primes in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment