Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Laser Enhanced Woo

This is going to be a bit off topic. I'll try to relate some on topic insight as I go.


The relentless uptick in activity regarding my copyright violation post is curious and continued through the night. Once or twice per hour there's a page view from Poland. It almost seems like spam where the spammer has yet to figure out how to leave a spam message. So I got the bright, or not so bright, idea to Google "Gematria copyright violation".


Which shouldn't and did not bring up this blog. The post title was mocking attempts to avoid copyright violation by substituting symbols for letters. What I did find is this:
http://www.gematria.com/
Just looking at the URL you wouldn't know exactly what it is. Looks like it should be a calculator for gematria values or a blog or something numerology related.


One of the last things I expected was vitamin/nutrition supplements. I have to be careful here, since there is a connection between "gematria" and "copyright issues". So I'm playing it safe. If I say, "it seems like" or "I don't think so" it's my opinion. If I don't, there's still a pretty good chance that it's my opinion. Consider it to be like a product review on Yelp (which has a connection to my research).


Strangely, the main URL does not take you to the home page on the website, it goes right to the product list. The URL changes by redirection to /default. This looks like supreme confidence or arrogance. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. Let's see what HOME says about these guys.


Laser enhanced. I never heard of such a thing. My opinion, it sounds like classic woo. For those not familiar with "Woo" it's a pejorative term that you might be more familiar with when called "snake oil". Woo, maybe or maybe not, is also a pejorative term for John Woo movies which early on were great and then proceeded into major suckage as time marched on. I doubt that beaming light rays, even from a laser, has any effect on the effectiveness of a nutritional supplement. I'm still stinging from the page redirect; I want my extraordinary claims to have proof. Now you have to prove to me how this works.


And I could probably stop right there. Because I know what's coming up. Just like if I see 59 in a numerology narrative it means freemason. It's going to be a secret process, of course there's something that makes your product the best. If some government agency tries to duplicate the process it wont be done "just right" to duplicate your process, thereby failing to release the full value. The wrong type of laser. The wrong time. It wasn't during the full moon, the laser wasn't operated by a virgin, blah, blah,blah. That's the way woo works. But benefit of the doubt. So back to the products page.


We have third party verification. SCS Global Services was paid to go through the GMP checklist of FDA standards. I'm of the opinion that these standards are "Congratulations, you do not have toxic levels of mercury in your product that will outright kill anyone ingesting them. The facilities have a bathroom and are operated by people instead of diseased capuchin monkeys". And nowhere is there any claim to how the product is proven to be more effective. But hey, Standards! Note at the bottom they admit that the FDA has not offered an opinion on their claims. It's my understanding that the FDA requires such a disclaimer to allow such material to be presented. Also, it doesn't cure disease. That's something we'll get back to.


While we're here, let's check the testimonials link. There's nothing too outrageous here. Like, I used to have a third eye that disappeared after taking the product for two weeks. Score a point now, but I'll take it away later. At least these people didn't write a review without (presumably) taking the supplements. Which would be like providing testimonial on an unfinished book.


Dr. Todd Oyoksomething You wouldn't get far with promoting something without any credentials at all. These look impressive. Up until the end when the dreaded phrase, "alternative medicine" is used like it's a good thing. It's my belief that "alternative medicine" is synonymous with "woo". So I'm dying to see how L.A.S.E.R worked out to such a nice acronym after reading Dr. Oyo's story. My acronym team is more excited than me.


What in the seven levels of turtle hell?!? There's no explanation of LASER other than using the word laser, which is an acronym. I want something like, Lovely Assed Radiation Enhanced Supplement. So keeping the process secret still, we just get info on how lasers are beamed in vitro (outside the body) and have to take it on faith that the Dr. Todd research on HIV in school proves he found how this makes the altered supplements work better in the body (in vivo)!


I really don't think so. Let's check some internet reviews.


https://m.yelp.com/biz/gematria-products-inc-carlsbad-2
Now I don't put much faith in these reviews, pro or con. I've talked about this before. People tend to only give one star for pissed off or five for best thing ever to get rid of that troublesome third eye. One person from 2009 who's dog died. And three that were written this month. When I retrieved that link the one review was only 11 hours old! Looks to me like it could be a push to generate positive reviews which may or may not be completely genuine.


This could also explain the recent interest in this blog. Gematria numerology has a tie in to the nonmainstream world (which they embrace). The company name has the word gematria in it. Who knows what kind of ads have been linked into blogs and videos out there on the internet. I've had traffic come from an agricultural tips blog that only had two posts from six-seven years ago, just this month. People get lost on the internet pretty easy (Dan) and this is a woo thing to do for who will do the woo. I was looking at that false flag video after checking for pet vitamins and gosh darn, you had me hooked on laser!


Now let's wrap this up with their twitter feed. Upper right for that link. And now let's see this January tweet about vibrations.
http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4897635/G.HsC/h/The_Scientific_Art_of_Raising.htm









Scientifically raising planetary vibrations, the entire goal of Gematria all along. With supplements that have lasers beamed at them. Which now, apparently when you go to the seminar you're about to hear about curing HIV that the FDA put a kibosh to on the website.


I really, really don't think so. You got the wrong blog to associate with if you're looking for people interested in alternative medicine associated with numerological gematria.

No comments:

Post a Comment