Saturday, December 31, 2016

Latest Insanity From the Mindless Freaks Blog

So Nad keeps picking on football. It's a wellspring of numbers that prove that every conspiracy, every problem in the world, every fabric of the cosmos is found in football games.


Bad often mentions how he feels that some higher power is guiding him to recognize these numbers that surely can't be a coincidence. He is the numerological messiah. Note that messiah contains the word mess.


I ca give some latitude to conspiracy in regards to something like the JFK assassination. Public figure with some importance on the world stage. Also it makes the opportunity to point out that latitude has the same letters as altitude and I get the chance to refer to height and call Nad a mental midget.


But Jeopardy? Football? The cosmic entity that would hide the secrets of the universe in television or a sporting event is either seriously deranged or someone I want to party with. Or both.


Now it's not sufficient to just throw out random numbers. The two most recent Nad posts have a direct contradiction. Go ahead and update your blog Naddy Boy. I already have the screenshots.


December 29th and December 30th Mindless Freaks posts have different numbers for DOLPHINS. I could understand forgetting shit you made up from years, months or even weeks before. But one fucking day? You have got to be kidding. No self respecting charlatan would expect the flock he intends to fleece to have such a limited memory. Lets also tack on a couple of minor unchecked facts. Nebraska quarterback Turner Gill is quoted as being named Gill Turner. The Cornhuskers' are quoted as winning the national championship in 1984. (It was 1983. And minor credit to Nad - this was posted by one of his friends in a comment.). And we'll also add that August 31st is well known as the 243rd day of the year. Cosmic entities veiling conspiracies don't honor leap years. All together this just adds to the jack I credibility of the original author. To paraphrase one of my quotes about statistics and probability- Nad's credibility is somewhere between zero and zero. And zero doesn't count.


All of my friends, both of them, have asked me what I get out of busting on this. One reason is that the original blog entertains me. Not for the reason intended. It's a train wreck careening out of control. It is dangerous for the casual reader. The guy who runs our mail room read the words and had to go home early with a migraine. My office assistant thought she would do me a favor and recorded about four paragraphs onto her Dictaphone and ended up in the ICU for several days. But if you build up a tolerance over a long period of time, like me you can uncover all the insanity that's in there.


Less selfish is that part of the way I'm wired is that I hate fraud. One of my friends (I do have mo re than two, that was self deprecating humor previously) who will go nameless(see note below) said something. "I sure hope I don't do anything that makes you mad at me.". The last straw was when I found out that Nad has a book to sell. Which makes him no more than a two bit con artist. If you want to throw your money away I recommend getting involved in a Nigerian 419 scam. It will fulfill your burning need for something with a number in it and you can lose a lot of money quicker.


If I can stop just one person from buying this book then I have had some positive impact on the world.


Note: My nameless friend is Diane. I don't use her name since you can spell IE DAN with the letters in Diane.


-----------------------------------


Update: December 31st post on Mindless Freaks is up. Why am I not surprised that more football numbers are presented?

No comments:

Post a Comment