Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Shout Out To Sue Ridge

Nice.  Very, very, very nice work Sue.  You understand the concepts of PhraseShopping and dipshitmatic immunity.  I suppose there’s a chance they might think I’ve sock puppeted this work, but I don’t need to take pot shots like this.  You and I will always know the real Truth=113(FB) that this is independent work.

Also saw that you referred to FTFM as Comedy Central.  Also very nice.  I have no copyright on Fee To Find Misinformation, so you are allowed to use that with my blessing.  If you really want to see Comedy Central style work beyond how they can’t get their stories straight with whether the whole language is encoded or just what the media says you should check out some video comments.  That’s where you get the kind of things like suggesting Hurricane Harvey was created by mind control drugs that will kill you if you don’t make it to the FEMA death camps so Floyd Merriweather can win a rigged boxing match by the numbers to donate winnings to the mind controlled dead people which makes no fucking sense at all.

Also saw someone take a potshot at your moniker.  I love myself a good pun and can’t help but think it was intentional to remind you of sewerage.  Very, very, very, very nice.

Also along the way I saw lots of others, even long timers pointing out that actually making predictions instead of reporting in hindsight hasn’t been going too well.  All these things make me realize that bow that I’ve done the heavy lifting I can back off, lock the comments section to avoid troll spam and retire sooner rather than later.

SUE RIDGE=43 Full reduction
SUE PERSTAR=43 Full reduction

Update:  10/22
I just realized that Schmacks Adventure has disappeared after being highly (rightfully) critical of continued failed sports predictions.  Even (rightfully) accusing the predictions to be worded as pretty much a coin flip when there’s always an out to declare victory when you’re wrong.  Pretty much around the same time Sue Ridge started going into action.

It does make one wonder if there’s a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment