Thursday, August 20, 2026

This Is Definitely Not About Natalie Harp

It’s never too late to learn something.  And I just found out 

DON’T TALK ABOUT NATALIE HARP.

You may want to talk about Natalie Harp.  You may want to type the name of Natalie Harp into searches or social media messages.  But don’t, because the topic of Natalie Harp is off limits and all mentions of the name Natalie Harp and research on Natalie Harp and any focus on Natalie Harp is taboo.  The less times the name of Natalie Harp is mentioned, the better for everyone.  You’ve got about zero chance of seeing that name here, this is a fully accredited not about Natalie Harp blog post.  That’s easily verified by seeing the enormous effort taken to avoid Natalie Harp’s name of Natalie Harp.

We have Jon Ossoff to blame for not being allowed to mention Natalie Harp.  John mentioned Natalie Harp’s name in full-NATALIE.  Not a pronoun like she, her and not a reference to her position, but a full blown Natalie escaped his lips.  And from context you knew he meant “Natalie Harp.”  Maybe he thought he could get away with saying the forbidden name of Natalie with some plausible deniability that it was another Natalie other then the not to be mentioned Natalie Harp.  It’s almost like he found a giant Don’t Press This Button Which Talks About Natalie Harp and like a wet paint sign gave it a test.  Let’s see what happens when you mention the unmentionable name of Natalie Harp.  It’s no wonder that the don’t talk about Natalie Harp crowd reacted instantly and viciously.  They take their not talking about Natalie Harp seriously in the Don’t Talk About Natalie Harp circles.

Ossoff should have taken a cue from the gematria grifters who are definitely not talking about Natalie Harp.  They’re still busy with Hayden Panettiere instead of Natalie Harp.  Natalie Harp would have been a perfect name to mention.  Even if told not to mention Natalie Harp, why would something sensitive stop them now?  They’re still busy have a perfectly Natalie Harp tie in with the years of bullshit HAARP (definitely not Natalie) weather warfare attack on science stories.  You have to stretch to turn Hayden’s passing into an eclipse ritual.  But HARP vs. HAARP?  How can that not be a clue?

Then the gematria crowd and other conspiracy crowd could help us with the other many questions.  What about other Natalie Harp’s other than the current don’t talk about Natalie Harp, Natalie Harp?  Whether you talk about Natalie Harp (which I won’t) or not, the gematria of NATALIE HARP is still the gematria of NATALIE HARP.  Mostly some two and three digit numbers which could mean other things than the Natalie Harp you aren’t allowed to mention.  Some of them wildly far away from anything concrete about the Natalie Harp I’m not mentioning.  Normally they love the repetition and any reference to the Natalie Harp we aren’t allowed to mention anymore is a good thing.  Talking about Natalie Harp instead of gas prices of talking about Natalie Harp instead of the Epstein files or talking about Natalie Harp instead of tariffs, that’s a good thing, right?  Shouldn’t we be talking about the Natalie Harp we aren’t allowed to talk about instead of housing prices?

 Gematria would be perfect for this.  If I was allowed to decode Natalie Harp instead of being censored for mentioning Natalie Harp I would find out something like NATALIE HARP = 66 (reverse reduction) and FISH = 66 (reverse ordinal).  Does that mean I can’t talk about fish because it might be considered talking about Natalie Harp which I’m still not mentioning.

And there’s side gigs to the main show about not talking about Natalie Harp.  Like we mentioned before, there are likely other Natalie Harps other than the main don’t talk about that Natalie Harp.  What if there was a Natalie Harp that got married and became known as Natalie Smith?  Is that really still a Natalie Harp that we probably shouldn’t mention?  Or is that Natalie Smith who is definitely not the Natalie Harp we can’t mention but is “ close enough” to the Natalie Harp we aren’t supposed to mention?  What about just harp or a harpsichord?  Is that close enough that it’s best not to mention it, just in case it’s hitting too close to the Natalie Harp we aren’t supposed to mention?  Errrggggghhhh.  It’s so terribly confusing, if only Natalie Harp wasn’t allowed to be mentioned much earlier, decades ago.  We wouldn’t have the current don’t talk about Natalie Harp mess now.

And that’s not even discussing the substantive parts about what it is about Natalie Harp that makes the Natalie Harp that we aren’t allowed to mention.  I suppose that the part of being an unrelenting sycophant with questionable access to positions of power is part of mentioning the Natalie Harp that can’t be mentioned.  Some might even be tempted to say that the Natalie Harp we can’t mention now is some version of Rasputin.  Can we still talk about Rasputin?  With or without gematria?  Or is that by extension part of the fiber of the Natalie Harp we can’t talk about that defines why we shouldn’t talk about Natalie Harp.  At least not THE Natalie Harp that we aren’t allowed to talk about.

Some people may say that the unmentionable Natalie Harp we can’t talk about is the primary narcisstic supply to a malignant narcissist.  So can I still talk about malignant narcissism, or is that now under the Natalie Harp we can’t talk about.

Another thing I personally would never do during my free periods of not talking about the Natalie Harp I’m not allowed to talk about is being sarcastic.  Even if I said something favorable about the Natalie Harp I’m not ever talking about, some will miss the joke and make a big deal of my mentioning the Natalie Harp I’m not allowed to talk about.  If I only had the cachet of The Onion I’d be a little clearer on my boundaries of what, where and when I can talk about the Natalie Harp I may never, ever get to mention.  And unfortunately, not being a dedicated enough cult member I might miss any memo on when it’s safe to talk about the Natalie Harp I’m not talking about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment